1. Visiting hours on Friday & Saturday is between 0900hrs -1800hrs. On other days, visitors may visit from 1500hrs -1800hrs.
2. No visitors will be allowed to visit except for visiting hours.
3. No visitors are allowed to stay at hostel premises under any circumstances.
4. Registered family members and local guardians are allowed to visit the medical cadets. Only female visitors are allowed to enter in the female dormitory.
5. Visitors will visit the medical cadets at the specified guest room. No visitors are allowed to visit the medical cadets in their room.
6. Before entering the cantonment, visitors are requested to provide their details at the military check post and then proceed to the visit.
7. Particulars of the authorized visitors of the medical cadets will be maintained at every military check post of the cantonment.
8. Every visitor must endorse his/ her visit in the visiting register kept in the dormitory.
9. Visitors are not allowed to walk/ visit the surrounding the area of dormitory/ cantonment.
10. Smoking is strictly forbidden during visit.
11. Every medical cadet must be properly dressed while meeting their guests.
12. Every visitor is requested to maintain the sanctity of the college/ cantonment during visit.
13. Parents are requested to deposit the details of their authorized visitors and photographs during their first visit.
14. Parents are requested not to bring outside food unless recommended or granted by the hostel authority.
15. Parents are encouraged to forward their comments, suggestion or any complain through the official mailing address of the college (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the web-mail of college web portal (www.amcbogra.edu.bd).